St. Attracta's Senior National School is situated in the small parish of Meadowbrook. Close to Dundrum, Ballinteer, Churchtown, Marlay and Rathfarnham.
Local facilities include DLR Meadowbrook Leisure Centre & Swimming Pool, St. John's G.A.A. Club, Airfield House, Dundrum Athletic & Broadford Rovers Football Clubs, Marlay Park and St. Enda's Park.
8.40a.m - 2.20p.m. (3rd and 5th)
8.50a.m.- 2.30p.m. (4th and 6th)
10.30 - 10.40a.m.
10.45 - 10.55a.m.
12.15 - 12.35p.m.
12.40 - 1.00p.m.
The Board of Management can accept no responsibility for children on the school premises before 8.40 a.m. and after 2.30 p.m.
Bus Routes 14, 75, 116, 161
2 minutes drive from Luas & Dundrum Town Centre
Accommodation and Facilities
- Fourteen regular classrooms with self-contained cloakroom and toilet facilities.
- 100 square metre Curriculum Room for music, drama, educational workshops, circle time and cookery.
- Modern networked school and ICT Lab containing 20 PCs, server, colour printers and laptops and tablets for pupils with additional educational needs.
- PC and interactive whiteboards in all classrooms. WiFi and supervised filtered internet access applies throughout the school.
- Dedicated school library with 6500 fiction books and a wide selection of non-fiction books for project work and general knowledge. Also class libraries, each with 300 books.
- 5 learning support rooms catering for needs of individual pupils in literacy, numeracy and social skills.
- Hall and PE equipment room, facilitating a wide range of sporting and arts activities.
- Teachers' resource library including a wide range of educational equipment and materials.
- School siopa open all year round supplying school uniforms to pupils.